May Retail Sales Down 0.2%, Inline; Ex-Autos Down 0.4%
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Retail sales for the month of May fell 0.2%, inline with the economist estimate. Retail sales excluding autos were down 0.4%, vs. the consensus of 0.0%. Retail sales excluding both gas and autos were down 0.1%, vs. the consensus of up 0.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sept. Same Store Sales Increased 0.2% YoY in 3rd Week - Redbook
- Existing Home Sales 5.33M vs 5.45M Expected
- U.S. housing starts tumble, flooding in the South blamed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!