May Retail Sales Down 0.2%, Inline; Ex-Autos Down 0.4%
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Retail sales for the month of May fell 0.2%, inline with the economist estimate. Retail sales excluding autos were down 0.4%, vs. the consensus of 0.0%. Retail sales excluding both gas and autos were down 0.1%, vs. the consensus of up 0.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Same-Store Sales Up 0.6% Last Week - Redbook
- Dallas Fed Manf. Activity -6.2 vs -3.9 Expected
- U of M Sentiment (Aug F) 89.8 vs 90.8 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!