May Retail Sales Down 0.2%, Inline; Ex-Autos Down 0.4%
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street rises; sees bright side of higher rates
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Retail sales for the month of May fell 0.2%, inline with the economist estimate. Retail sales excluding autos were down 0.4%, vs. the consensus of 0.0%. Retail sales excluding both gas and autos were down 0.1%, vs. the consensus of up 0.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan Abe set to delay sales tax hike by 1-3 years: sources
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Comps Rose Less than Expected
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!