May Retail Sales Down 0.2%, Inline; Ex-Autos Down 0.4%
- Fed Says Employment Levels up Slighty During Survey Period - Beige Book
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/3: (BLFS) (LPTH) (ARDX) Higher; (EMITF) (ORIG) (CDTI) Lower
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- Fed's Evans Says Economy Continues to Need Some Accommodation
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS, Revenue Outlook
Retail sales for the month of May fell 0.2%, inline with the economist estimate. Retail sales excluding autos were down 0.4%, vs. the consensus of 0.0%. Retail sales excluding both gas and autos were down 0.1%, vs. the consensus of up 0.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.95M Barrels vs -2M Expected
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Toyota Motor (TM) U.S. auto sale fell 0.3% in May, Est. down 1.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!