May Retail Sales Down 0.2%, Inline; Ex-Autos Down 0.4%
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (PMFG) (CYTR) (CYN) Higher; (SBGL) (CLNE) (WPCS) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
Retail sales for the month of May fell 0.2%, inline with the economist estimate. Retail sales excluding autos were down 0.4%, vs. the consensus of 0.0%. Retail sales excluding both gas and autos were down 0.1%, vs. the consensus of up 0.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denny's Corp (DENN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Bumps Outlook
- March Construction Spending -0.6% vs 0.5% Expected
- Toyota Motor (TM) April U.S. sales up 1.8%, Est. up 5.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!