May Retail Sales Down 0.2%, Inline; Ex-Autos Down 0.4%
- Indexes set to open higher as data points to recovery
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Is Still Registering Philidor-Like Specialty Pharmacies - Bronte Capital
- U.S. business spending gauge surges, durable goods orders soar
Retail sales for the month of May fell 0.2%, inline with the economist estimate. Retail sales excluding autos were down 0.4%, vs. the consensus of 0.0%. Retail sales excluding both gas and autos were down 0.1%, vs. the consensus of up 0.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Same-Store Sales Up 1.5% YoY in Week Ended Nov. 21, Up 1.3% Month to Date - Redbook
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Vista Partners Initiates Coverage on Epic Stores Corp. (Ticker: EPSC); $2.25 Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!