May Monthly Budget Deficit: $124.6B, vs. Cons. $125B
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Monthly budget deficit for the month of May comes in at $124.6 billion, which compares to the economist estimate of $125 billion. The deficit for April was $57.6 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oct. MoM Wholesale Inventories 1.4% vs 0.3% Expected
- Q3 GDP 3.6% vs 3.1% Expected
- U.S. household net worth rose $1.92T in Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!