May ISM Non-Manufacturing Index: Up to 53.7, vs. Cons. 53.4
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
ISM Non-Manufacturing Index for the month of May comes in at 53.7, which compares to the economist estimate of 53.4. The reading for April was 53.5.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. household net worth rose $1.92T in Q3
- Bloomberg Consumer Comfort -31.3 vs -33.7 Prior
- UPDATE: Oct New Home Sales 444k vs 429K Expected, Up 25.4% MoM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesISM Non-Manufacturing
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!