May Existing Home Sales Fell 1.5%, vs. Cons. Down 1.1%
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Even Hotter Than the Market Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
Existing home sales for the month of May fell 1.5%, which compares to the economist estimate of -1.1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pending Home Sales (Jul MoM) 1.3% vs 0.7% Expected
- Dallas Fed Manf. Activity -6.2 vs -3.9 Expected
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +11 bcf vs +17 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!