May Existing Home Sales Fell 1.5%, vs. Cons. Down 1.1%
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Existing home sales for the month of May fell 1.5%, which compares to the economist estimate of -1.1%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. household net worth rose $1.92T in Q3
- October Trade Balance -40.6B vs -40B Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications -12.8% vs -0.3% Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!