May Existing Home Sales Fell 1.5%, vs. Cons. Down 1.1%
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Existing home sales for the month of May fell 1.5%, which compares to the economist estimate of -1.1%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ISM Manufacturing 59 vs 57 Expected
- July Construction Spending 1.8% vs 1% Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications 2.8% vs 1.4% Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!