May Existing Home Sales Fell 1.5%, vs. Cons. Down 1.1%
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Existing home sales for the month of May fell 1.5%, which compares to the economist estimate of -1.1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- June MoM Pending Home Sales -1.8% vs 0.9% Expected
- U.S. employment costs post smallest increase on record
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4.2M Barrels vs 134K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!