May Existing Home Sales Fell 1.5%, vs. Cons. Down 1.1%
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Existing home sales for the month of May fell 1.5%, which compares to the economist estimate of -1.1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Home Sales 495K vs 500K Expected
- FHFA House Price Index (MoM) 0.8% vs 0.4% Expected
- U.S. business spending gauge surges, durable goods orders soar
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!