May Existing Home Sales Fell 1.5%, vs. Cons. Down 1.1%
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Existing home sales for the month of May fell 1.5%, which compares to the economist estimate of -1.1%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. NAHB HMI Rose to 55 in August; Third Month of Gains as Employment Outlook Improves (XHB)
- University of Michigan Confidence 79.2 vs 82.5 Expected
- Empire Manufacturing Misses Expectations at 14.7 in August; Environment Shows Improvement, but at Slower Pace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!