May Existing Home Sales Fell 1.5%, vs. Cons. Down 1.1%
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Existing home sales for the month of May fell 1.5%, which compares to the economist estimate of -1.1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sept New Home Sales 467K vs 470K Expected, 0.2% MoM vs -6.8% Expected
- FHFA House Price Index 0.5% vs 0.3% Expected
- August Net Long Term Tick Flows $52.1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!