May Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index Plunges to -5.1, vs. Cons. +3.0
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Index for the month of May comes in at -5.1, vs. the economist estimate of +3.0. The reading for April was -3.4.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 10.6M Barrels vs Decline of 2.7M Expected
- Oct. Consumer Credit $18.19B vs $14.5B Expected
- Nov. MoM PPI -0.1% vs 0.0% Expected; Ex-Food & Energy 0.1% vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!