May Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index Plunges to -5.1, vs. Cons. +3.0
- Apple (AAPL) May Have Been Given Illegal Irish Tax Aid, European Commission Warns
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Index for the month of May comes in at -5.1, vs. the economist estimate of +3.0. The reading for April was -3.4.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. GDP Rose 4.6% in Q2, Flat with Expectations; Personal Consumption, Private Investment Led Gains
- Dallas Fed August Manf. Activity 10.8 vs 10.5 Expected
- Markit Sept. US Manufacturing PMI 57.9 vs 58 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!