May Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index Plunges to -5.1, vs. Cons. +3.0
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Index for the month of May comes in at -5.1, vs. the economist estimate of +3.0. The reading for April was -3.4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.95M Barrels vs 220K Expected
- Oct. MoM Pending Home Sales -1.1% vs 0.5% Expected
- Consumer Confidence Index 88.7 vs 96 Expected - Conference Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!