May Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index Plunges to -5.1, vs. Cons. +3.0
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Index for the month of May comes in at -5.1, vs. the economist estimate of +3.0. The reading for April was -3.4.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -3.7M Barrels vs -800K Expected
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 96 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!