May Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index Plunges to -5.1, vs. Cons. +3.0
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Index for the month of May comes in at -5.1, vs. the economist estimate of +3.0. The reading for April was -3.4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +5 to 511, Oil Rigs +2
- Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index -0.55 vs 0.15 Expected
- Sept. Same Store Sales Increased 0.2% YoY in 3rd Week - Redbook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!