May Dallas Fed Manufacturing Index Plunges to -5.1, vs. Cons. +3.0
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Index for the month of May comes in at -5.1, vs. the economist estimate of +3.0. The reading for April was -3.4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China manufacturing contracts, euro zone and U.S. slows
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 69 bcf vs 60 bcf Expected
- Chicago PMI declines in August, misses forecasts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!