May Consumer Confidence: Down to 64.9, vs. Cons. 69.6
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Consumer Confidence from the Conference Board for the month of May was 64.9, versus the economist estimate of 69.6. The reading for April was 68.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +4, Oil -6
- MBA Mortgage Applications -4.1% vs 0.6% Prior
- GDP (3Q A) QoQ 2.9% vs 2.6% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!