May Consumer Confidence: Down to 64.9, vs. Cons. 69.6
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Consumer Confidence from the Conference Board for the month of May was 64.9, versus the economist estimate of 69.6. The reading for April was 68.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
- Dec. Housing Starts 1089K vs 1040K Expected, Up 4.4% MoM
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI 53.7 vs 54 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!