May Consumer Confidence: Down to 64.9, vs. Cons. 69.6
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Consumer Confidence from the Conference Board for the month of May was 64.9, versus the economist estimate of 69.6. The reading for April was 68.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 2.39M Barrels vs -1.78M Expected
- Consumer Confidence Index 101.4 vs 97.4 Expected
- S&P/Case-Shiller MoM 20 City Index 0.30% vs 0.80% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!