May Consumer Confidence: Down to 64.9, vs. Cons. 69.6
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
Consumer Confidence from the Conference Board for the month of May was 64.9, versus the economist estimate of 69.6. The reading for April was 68.7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -3.7M Barrels vs -800K Expected
- July Consumer Confidence Rises to 90.9 Versus 85.4 Expected
- UPDATE: Employment Cost Index 0.7% vs 0.5% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!