May Consumer Confidence: Down to 64.9, vs. Cons. 69.6
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
Consumer Confidence from the Conference Board for the month of May was 64.9, versus the economist estimate of 69.6. The reading for April was 68.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims 313K vs 288K Expected
- Dallas Fed Manf. Activity 10.5 vs 9 Expected
- Richmond Fed Manf. Index 4 vs 16 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!