May Consumer Confidence: Down to 64.9, vs. Cons. 69.6
- Futures little changed ahead of busy week of data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Amazon releases video showcasing unmanned delivery drones
Consumer Confidence from the Conference Board for the month of May was 64.9, versus the economist estimate of 69.6. The reading for April was 68.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greek economy shrinks in third quarter on weak exports, investment
- U.S. consumer spending tepid; savings near three-year high
- Markit Composite PMI 56.1 vs 55 Prior, Services 56.5 vs 54.8 Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesConsumer Confidence
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!