May Chicago PMI: Down to 52.7, vs. Cons. 56.8
- Wall Street dragged down by weak data, Ford results
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Terex (TEX), Confirming 5.1% Stake
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Confirms Burger Restaurant 'Tasty Made'
- Under government pressure, Bank of Japan mulling specific steps for easing: sources
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
Chicago PMI for the month of May comes in at 52.7, vs. the consensus estimate of 56.8. The prior month reading was 56.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +17 bcf vs +26 bcf Expected
- New Home Sales 592K vs 561K Expected
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!