May Chicago PMI: Down to 52.7, vs. Cons. 56.8
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Chicago PMI for the month of May comes in at 52.7, vs. the consensus estimate of 56.8. The prior month reading was 56.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +11 bcf vs +17 bcf Expected
- Markit US Services PMI (Aug P) 50.9 vs 51.8 Expected; Composite PMI 51.5
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +10 to 491
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!