May Chicago PMI: Down to 52.7, vs. Cons. 56.8
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Chicago PMI for the month of May comes in at 52.7, vs. the consensus estimate of 56.8. The prior month reading was 56.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Grows 8.9M Barrels vs 2.3M Expected
- U.S. Monthly Budget Statement $105.8B vs $90B Expected
- Oct. Empire Manufacturing 6.17 vs 20.25 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!