May Chicago PMI: Down to 52.7, vs. Cons. 56.8
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Chicago PMI for the month of May comes in at 52.7, vs. the consensus estimate of 56.8. The prior month reading was 56.2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 10.6M Barrels vs Decline of 2.7M Expected
- Bloomberg Consumer Comfort -31.3 vs -33.7 Prior
- Oct. Consumer Credit $18.19B vs $14.5B Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesChicago PMI
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!