Mar. Philly Fed Index: 12.5, vs. Cons. 12.0
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
Philly Fed index for the month of March comes in at 12.5, vs. the economist estimate of 12.0. The February reading was 10.2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: September Chicago Purchasing Manager 60.5 vs 62 Expected
- UPDATE: U.S. Existing Home Sales Fell 1.8% to 5.05M in Aug.; South, West Pressure Gains (XHB)
- Markit September Services PMI 58.5 vs 59.2 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesPhiladelphia Fed Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!