Mar. Philly Fed Index: 12.5, vs. Cons. 12.0
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Philly Fed index for the month of March comes in at 12.5, vs. the economist estimate of 12.0. The February reading was 10.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -847K vs -2.2M Expected
- Nov. Leading Index 0.6% vs 0.5% Expected
- UPDATE: FOMC Says it Can be 'Patient' in Approach to Raising Rates