Mar. Philly Fed Index: 12.5, vs. Cons. 12.0
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
Philly Fed index for the month of March comes in at 12.5, vs. the economist estimate of 12.0. The February reading was 10.2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oct. MoM Wholesale Inventories 1.4% vs 0.3% Expected
- Q3 GDP 3.6% vs 3.1% Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications -12.8% vs -0.3% Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesPhiladelphia Fed Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!