Mar. Philly Fed Index: 12.5, vs. Cons. 12.0
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Philly Fed index for the month of March comes in at 12.5, vs. the economist estimate of 12.0. The February reading was 10.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory -243 bcf vs -236 bcf Expected
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic business activity highest in two years: Philly Fed
- Industrial Production (Dec. MoM) 0.8 vs 0.6% Expected; Capacity Utilization 75.5% vs 75.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesPhiladelphia Fed Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!