Mar. Philly Fed Index: 12.5, vs. Cons. 12.0
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
Philly Fed index for the month of March comes in at 12.5, vs. the economist estimate of 12.0. The February reading was 10.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China eases housing investment rules again to boost economy
- U.S. housing market seen strong enough to handle Fed rate hikes: Reuters poll
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 69 bcf vs 60 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesPhiladelphia Fed Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!