Mar. Philly Fed Index: 12.5, vs. Cons. 12.0
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/25: (AEPI) (GES) (VNDA) Higher; (PVCT) (DG) (SIG) Lower
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
Philly Fed index for the month of March comes in at 12.5, vs. the economist estimate of 12.0. The February reading was 10.2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +11 bcf vs +17 bcf Expected
- Richmond Fed Manf. Index -11 vs 6 Expected
- EIA Crude Inventory Data Shows Build of 2.5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesPhiladelphia Fed Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!