Mar. Consumer Credit: Up to $21.36B, vs. Cons. $9.8B
- Q3 GDP 3.9% vs 3.3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (SCOK) (LAKE) (DY) Higher; (RVLT) (MDGN) (FRED) Lower
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 Shipments Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Added to BofA/Merrill Lynch US 1 List
Consumer credit for the month of March comes in at $21.355 billion, which compares to the economist estimate of $9.8 billion. February's consumer credit reading was revised higher from an initial $8.735 billion to $9.267 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- German Business Confidence Outpaces in Nov. - Ifo Institute
- Oct. MoM CPI 0.0% vs -0.1% Expected; Ex-Food, Energy 0.2%vs 0.1%
- Housing Starts 1009K Vs 1025K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!