Mar. Consumer Credit: Up to $21.36B, vs. Cons. $9.8B
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Consumer credit for the month of March comes in at $21.355 billion, which compares to the economist estimate of $9.8 billion. February's consumer credit reading was revised higher from an initial $8.735 billion to $9.267 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +11 bcf vs +17 bcf Expected
- Richmond Fed Manf. Index -11 vs 6 Expected
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory Increases 4.5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!