Mar. Consumer Credit: Up to $21.36B, vs. Cons. $9.8B
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Consumer credit for the month of March comes in at $21.355 billion, which compares to the economist estimate of $9.8 billion. February's consumer credit reading was revised higher from an initial $8.735 billion to $9.267 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 3.5M Barrels vs 2.7M Expected
- Markit US Manf. PMI 55.4 vs 56 Expected
- UPDATE: March Durable Goods Orders 2.6% vs 2% Expected; Ex-Trans 2% vs 0.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!