Mar. Consumer Credit: Up to $21.36B, vs. Cons. $9.8B
- Wall Street falls on economic worries; financials down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/8: (APOL) (AUY) (AUPH) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
Consumer credit for the month of March comes in at $21.355 billion, which compares to the economist estimate of $9.8 billion. February's consumer credit reading was revised higher from an initial $8.735 billion to $9.267 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labor Market Conditions Index 0.4 vs 2 Expected
- Challenger Job Cuts +41.6%
- MBA Mortgage Applications -2.6% vs +8.8% Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!