Mar. Consumer Credit: Up to $21.36B, vs. Cons. $9.8B
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- After-Hours Movers 12/01: (ONDK) (APIC) (ASNA) Higher; (OGXI) (POWL) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
Consumer credit for the month of March comes in at $21.355 billion, which compares to the economist estimate of $9.8 billion. February's consumer credit reading was revised higher from an initial $8.735 billion to $9.267 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory Increases 1.6M Barrels
- The Great Divide: How markets are shaping up ahead of Fed, ECB
- Construction Spending 1.0% vs 0.6% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!