Mar. Consumer Credit: Up to $21.36B, vs. Cons. $9.8B
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
- Geron Corp (GERN) Announces Publication of Two Papers in NEJM Highlighting Imetelstat
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Model 3 Will Start Production in ~2 Years
Consumer credit for the month of March comes in at $21.355 billion, which compares to the economist estimate of $9.8 billion. February's consumer credit reading was revised higher from an initial $8.735 billion to $9.267 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euro zone business growth at four-year high, France lags further
- Euro zone unemployment falls to three-year low in July
- U.S. construction spending rises to seven-year high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!