Mar. ADP Employment Gain: Down to 209K, vs. Cons. 206K
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
ADP employment gain for the month of March was 209,000, which compares to the economist estimate of 206,000. The reading for February was 216,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- European Manufacutring Ticks Lower in August - Markit (FXE)
- U.S. economy seen growing 1.2 percent in third quarter: Atlanta Fed
- ISM Manufacturing 51.1 vs 52.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!