Mar. ADP Employment Gain: Down to 209K, vs. Cons. 206K
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
ADP employment gain for the month of March was 209,000, which compares to the economist estimate of 206,000. The reading for February was 216,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications -12.8% vs -0.3% Prior
- PACCAR (PCAR), Cummins (CMI), Navistar (NAV) Decline Following Nov. Class 8 Orders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!