Macau Oct. Gross Gaming Revenue Rises 8.8% (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Macau October gross gaming increased 8.8% to 21.8 billion patacas, according to the city's Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Shares Climb 50%
- Universal Health Services (UHS) Sell-Off on BuzzFeed Article 'Overdone' - Mizuho
- Blackstone (BX) January calls active as shares trend to four-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!