June Pending Home Sales -1.4%, Vs. Est. of 0.3%
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
June Pending Home Sales -1.4%, Versus 0.3%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 2.94M Barrels vs Decline of 2.89M Expected
- Nov. MoM PPI -0.1% vs 0.0% Expected; Ex-Food & Energy 0.1% vs 0.1%
- Nov. MoM Industrial Production 1.1% vs 0.6% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesPending Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!