June PPI up 0.1%, versus the consensus of -0.4%
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
June PPI up 0.1%, versus the consensus of -0.4%. Ex-food & energy up 0.2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greek economy shrinks in third quarter on weak exports, investment
- Initial Jobless Claims 260K vs 270K Expected
- Personal Income 0.4% vs 0.4% Expected, Spending 0.1% vs 0.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!