June PPI up 0.1%, versus the consensus of -0.4%
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
June PPI up 0.1%, versus the consensus of -0.4%. Ex-food & energy up 0.2%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 96 bcf Expected
- Markit U.S Manufacturing PMI 56.3 vs 57.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!