Jun. Consumer Confidence Down to 62.0, vs. Cons. 63.0
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Consumer Confidence for the month of June comes in at 62.0, which compares to the economist estimate of 63.0. The reading for May was revised from an initial 64.9 to 64.4.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- MBA Mortgage Applications -12.8% vs -0.3% Prior
- Oct. Personal Income Up -0.1% vs 0.3% Expected, Spending up 0.3% vs 0.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!