July Nonfarm Payrolls 163K Vs Est. of 100K, Unemployment Rate at 8.3%
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
July Nonfarm Payrolls rose 163,000 versus the consensus of 100,000. Unemployment Rate at 8.3%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- U.S. Weekly Bloomberg consumer Comfort index at -29.1 vs -31.9.
- Natural Gas Inventory 24 bcf vs 35 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Hot List
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!