July Nonfarm Payrolls 163K Vs Est. of 100K, Unemployment Rate at 8.3%
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
July Nonfarm Payrolls rose 163,000 versus the consensus of 100,000. Unemployment Rate at 8.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Expects 'Solid' Employment Report
- Personal Income 0.3% vs 0.4% Expected; Spending -0.2% vs -0.1%
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI 55.1 vs 54.3 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Hot List
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!