July Nonfarm Payrolls 163K Vs Est. of 100K, Unemployment Rate at 8.3%
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
July Nonfarm Payrolls rose 163,000 versus the consensus of 100,000. Unemployment Rate at 8.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weekly Crude Inventory Data Shows Unexpected Decline
- Kansas City Fed Manf. Activity 6 vs -3 Expected
- API Crude Inventory -752K Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Hot List
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!