July Nonfarm Payrolls 163K Vs Est. of 100K, Unemployment Rate at 8.3%
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
- UPDATE: FBI Probing Russia Ties to JPMorgan (JPM) Hacking - Bloomberg
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
July Nonfarm Payrolls rose 163,000 versus the consensus of 100,000. Unemployment Rate at 8.3%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- Richmond Fed Manf. Index 12 v 6 Expected
- August Consumer Confidence Index 92.4 vs 89 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Hot List
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!