July Nonfarm Payrolls 163K Vs Est. of 100K, Unemployment Rate at 8.3%
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
July Nonfarm Payrolls rose 163,000 versus the consensus of 100,000. Unemployment Rate at 8.3%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 91 bcf Expected
- Goldman Sachs Remains 'Guarded' on Tesla (TSLA) Despite Progress; Analyst Says Company May Need Additional Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Hot List
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!