July Existing Home Sales 4.47 million, versus 4.51 million consensus - Bloomberg
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
July Existing Home Sales 4.47 million, versus 4.51 million consensus. Prior was 4.37 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory Increases 4.5M Barrels
- Housing Starts (Jul) 1211K vs 1180K Expected; Building Permits 1152K vs 1160K
- Initial Jobless Claims Fell to 262K Last Week; Estimates Called for 265K Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!