Initial Jobless Claims 372K Vs. 365K
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
Initial Jobless Claims (Aug 18) come in at 372,000, versus the consensus of 365,000. Continuing Claims 3.317M
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- Mortgage Applications Fell 12.8% Last Week, Extending Decline
- U.S. crude imports down 145K to 2.853M barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesInitial Jobless Claims
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!