Initial Jobless Claims 366K Vs. 365K
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Market Wrap: Job Cuts Aplenty at Twitter; Intel Tops Q3 Expectations; Analysts Get Bearish on GoPro
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
Initial Jobless Claims come in at 366,000, versus the consensus of 365,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse cuts forecast for global household wealth growth
- U.S. trade deficit widens as exports sag, imports from China surge
- Jobless claims fall to near a 42-year low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesInitial Jobless Claims
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!