Initial Jobless Claims 366K Vs. 365K
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Initial Jobless Claims come in at 366,000, versus the consensus of 365,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
- June Durable Goods 0.7% vs 0.5% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
- Initial Jobless Claims 284K vs 307K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesInitial Jobless Claims
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!