Initial Jobless Claims 366K Vs. 365K
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Initial Jobless Claims come in at 366,000, versus the consensus of 365,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumer Confidence Index (Aug) 98.6 vs 101.5 Expected
- FHFA House Price Index (Aug MoM) 0.7% vs 0.4% Expected
- Housing Starts (Sep) 1047K vs 1175K Expected; Building Permits 1225K vs 1165K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesInitial Jobless Claims
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!