Initial Jobless Claims 366K Vs. 365K
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Initial Jobless Claims come in at 366,000, versus the consensus of 365,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
- April-P University of Michigan Confidence 82.6 vs 81 Expected
- Feb. Net Long-Term TIC Flows $85.7B vs $30B Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesInitial Jobless Claims
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!