Initial Jobless Claims 350K, Vs. 360K
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Initial Jobless Claims 350,000, versus an expected 360,000
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims 313K vs 288K Expected
- University of Michigan Confidence 88.8 vs 90 Expected
- Oct. Personal Income 0.2% vs 0.4% Expected, Spending 0.2% vs 0.3% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesInitial Jobless Claims
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!