ISM New York comes in at 49.7 versus prior 49.9
- Wall Street opens little changed as investors eye Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/24: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (EXPR) (LZB) (SOL) Lower (more...)
ISM New York comes in at 49.7 versus prior of 49.9
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory Increases 4.5M Barrels
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI (Aug P) 52.1 vs 52.6 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!