IMF Lowers U.S. Growth Gorecast to 2% for 2012, 2.25% for 2013
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
IMF lowers U.S. growth forecast to 2 percent for 2012 and 2.25 percent for 2013
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Q3 GDP 3.6% vs 3.1% Expected
- Oct. Personal Income Up -0.1% vs 0.3% Expected, Spending up 0.3% vs 0.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!