Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -3.7M Barrels vs -800K Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 88 bcf vs 93 bcf Expected
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -4M Barrels vs -2.4M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!