Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlanta Fed trims fourth quarter 2016 U.S. GDP view to 2.8 percent
- MBA Mortgage Applications 5.8% vs 0.1% Prior
- Initial Jobless Claims 247K vs 255K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!