Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 52 bcf vs 55 bcf Expected
- Consumer Confidence Index 90.9 vs 100 Expected
- Dallas Fed Manf. Activity -4.6 vs -3.5 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!