Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Housing Starts (Sep) 1047K vs 1175K Expected; Building Permits 1225K vs 1165K
- Empire Manufacturing (Oct) -6.8 vs -2 Prior
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -3.8M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!