Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 2M Barrels vs 3.13M Expected
- Oct. University of Michigan Confidence 86.9 vs 86.4 Expected
- Oct. Consumer Confidence Index 94.5 vs 87 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!