Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory Increases 1.9M Barrels
- FHFA MoM House Price Index 0.3% vs 0.5% Expected
- Q1 GDP -0.2% vs -0.2% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!