Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 10.6M Barrels vs Decline of 2.7M Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory Declines 81 bcf vs Decline of 87 bcf Expected
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!