Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- U.S. trade deficit smallest in five months
- Trade Balance -$41.9 vs -$42.2B Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!