Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Wall St. opens flat, set to end the month higher
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/30: (AVXL) (FIT) (MSFT) Higher; (CYCC) (AEZS) (LULU) Lower (more...)
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. pending home sales rise modestly in October
- Markit Composite PMI 56.1 vs 55 Prior, Services 56.5 vs 54.8 Prior
- Pending Home Sales (MoM) 0.2% vs 1% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!