Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- API Crude Inventory Increases 1.3M Barrels
- GDP 0.5% vs 0.7% Expected
- Pending Home Sales (Mar. MoM) 1.4% vs 0.5% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!