Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Stock futures flat as investors fathom Fed comments on rates
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Friday, Rips Bill Ackman
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Personal Income (Jul) 0.4% vs 0.4% Expected; Spending 0.3% vs 0.3%
- Exclusive: German trade group slashes exports forecast as Brexit hit looms
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory Increases 4.5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!