Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Price Target Raised at Oppenheimer Amid Triferic Approval, Label In-Line with Expectations
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dec. Housing Starts 1089K vs 1040K Expected, Up 4.4% MoM
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
- Nov. FHFA House Price Index 0.8% vs 0.3% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!