Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- August Chicago Purchasing Manager 64.3 vs 56.5 Expected
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!