Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in Oct. to 894K rate. Consensus at 840K
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Housing starts in U.S. rose 3.6 percent in october to 894,000 rate. Consensus at 840,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +1 to 463
- Increase in U.S. home prices falls short of expectations
- Chicago PMI 55.8 vs 54 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesHousing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!