From latest FOMC minutes: several FOMC members said easing may be needed if recovery falters
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
From latest FOMC minutes: several FOMC members said easing may be needed if recovery falters.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- UPDATE: Initial Jobless Claims Show Surprise Drop to 298k; Est. at 320K
- Markets Pares Ealry Losses; Fed Reports Moderate Growth Amid Shutdown
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!