From Beige Book: Fed says economy expanded at 'moderate pace' last month
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
From Beige Book: Fed says economy expanded at "moderate pace" last month
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Oct. Consumer Credit $18.19B vs $14.5B Expected
- U.S. household net worth rose $1.92T in Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!