Final Mar. UofM Consumer Confidence: Up to 76.2, vs. Cons. 74.5
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
The final reading for University of Michigan consumer confidence for the month of March comes in at 76.2, vs. the economist estimate of 74.5. The previous reading for the month was 74.3.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: U.S. Existing Home Sales Fell 1.8% to 5.05M in Aug.; South, West Pressure Gains (XHB)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Cameco Corporation (CCJ) to Neutral
- Household Change in Net Worth 1.39 Trillion vs 1.49 Trillion Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!