Final Mar. UofM Consumer Confidence: Up to 76.2, vs. Cons. 74.5
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
The final reading for University of Michigan consumer confidence for the month of March comes in at 76.2, vs. the economist estimate of 74.5. The previous reading for the month was 74.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weekly Crude Inventory Data Shows Unexpected Decline
- UPDATE: S&P/CS 20-City Index MoM -0.01% vs 0.0% Expected; YoY 5.02% vs 5.10% Expected
- Fed's Williams says U.S. economy can handle rate hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!