Final Mar. UofM Consumer Confidence: Up to 76.2, vs. Cons. 74.5
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
The final reading for University of Michigan consumer confidence for the month of March comes in at 76.2, vs. the economist estimate of 74.5. The previous reading for the month was 74.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumer Confidence Index 90.9 vs 100 Expected
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI 53.8 vs 53.6 Expected
- Leading Index 0.6% vs 0.3% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!