Final Mar. UofM Consumer Confidence: Up to 76.2, vs. Cons. 74.5
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
The final reading for University of Michigan consumer confidence for the month of March comes in at 76.2, vs. the economist estimate of 74.5. The previous reading for the month was 74.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 7.1M Barrels vs 2.8M Expected
- Sept. CPI 0.1% vs 0.0% Expected, Ex-food and Energy 0.1% vs 0.1%
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!