Final Mar. UofM Consumer Confidence: Up to 76.2, vs. Cons. 74.5
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
The final reading for University of Michigan consumer confidence for the month of March comes in at 76.2, vs. the economist estimate of 74.5. The previous reading for the month was 74.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- Low mortgage rates help boost U.S. home resales to 9-year high
- Strong U.S. home sales, low layoffs highlight economy's strength
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!