Final Mar. UofM Consumer Confidence: Up to 76.2, vs. Cons. 74.5
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Futures up as China fears ease; U.S. private jobs data eyed
- Upcoming Star Wars Events Provides Catalyst for Target (TGT), Piper Jaffray Says
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
The final reading for University of Michigan consumer confidence for the month of March comes in at 76.2, vs. the economist estimate of 74.5. The previous reading for the month was 74.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China manufacturing contracts, euro zone and U.S. slows
- IMF's Lagarde hopes China's economic transition will be orderly
- Macau Casino Revenue Declines 36%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!