Fed maintains rate, says unemployment 'declined notably,' but remains elevated, says strains in global markets 'have eased'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Fed maintains federal funds rate target of 0-0.25%; says unemployment "declined notably," but remains elevated; says strains in global markets "have eased..."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlanta Fed leaves U.S. fourth-quarter 2016 GDP view at 2.8 percent
- UPDATE: Bloomberg Consumer Comfort 45.2 vs 45.1 Prior
- Fed's Yellen says unwise to allow U.S. economy to run 'hot'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!