Fed maintains rate, says unemployment 'declined notably,' but remains elevated, says strains in global markets 'have eased'
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Demand Tracking Ahead of Wall Street Estimates, Morgan Stanley Says
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
Fed maintains federal funds rate target of 0-0.25%; says unemployment "declined notably," but remains elevated; says strains in global markets "have eased..."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FOMC Says it Can be 'Patient' in Approach to Raising Rates
- Net Long-Term TIC Flows $-1.4B vs $164.3B Prior
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Fed
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!