ECB extends full allotment refinancing to at least Jan. 15th, 2013, Draghi sees increased downside risks to outlook
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
ECB extends full allotment refinancing to at least Jan. 15th, 2013. Mario Draghi has said he sees increased downside risks to the economic outlook.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Files Patent on Bitcoin-Style System - FT
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
- UPDATE: Initial Jobless Claims Show Surprise Drop to 298k; Est. at 320K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!