Construction Spending -0.9% Vs Expected +0.4%
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
July Construction Spending Comes in -0.9%, versus the consensus of +0.4%
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Target Lifted at Nomura on Solid Q2
- Wedbush Downgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Neutral on Slower Housing
- Jefferies Downgrades Redwood Trust (RWT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Economic Data
Related EntitiesConstruction Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!