Centerstate Banks (CSFL) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Centerstate Banks, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSFL) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Subordinated Debt Securities, Junior Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intelligent Systems Corp. (INS) Intends to Explore Strategic Initiatives, Parties Interested in Major Subsidiaries
- PhotoMedex (PHMD) Sells Stock and Warrants in Private Placement
- SEC Dismisses Insider Trading Case Involving Herbalife (HLF) Stock - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!