Centerstate Banks (CSFL) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Centerstate Banks, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSFL) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Subordinated Debt Securities, Junior Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $200M Ordinary Share Shelf
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to Acquire BioRx in $315M Deal
- UPDATE: American Tower (AMT) Prices 23.5M Common at $97/Share; Also Prices 12.5M Depositary Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!