Centerstate Banks (CSFL) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Centerstate Banks, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSFL) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Subordinated Debt Securities, Junior Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA): New SEC Reporting Requirements Will Not Alter The Business
- LCNB (LCNB) Files $100M Common, Preferred Stock Shelf
- ContraFect (CFRX) Prices 14M Common Stock, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$35M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!