Centerstate Banks (CSFL) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Centerstate Banks, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSFL) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Subordinated Debt Securities, Junior Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZBB Energy (ZBB), Solar Power Announce Strategic Partnership
- ERBA Diagnostics (ERB) to Delay 10-K Filing; Notes Continued Trouble Completing Financial Statements
- Inogen (INGN) Announces Delay to 10-K Filing; Sees Meeting or Exceeding FY14 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!