Centerstate Banks (CSFL) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
Centerstate Banks, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSFL) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Subordinated Debt Securities, Junior Subordinated Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. household net worth rose $1.92T in Q3
- UPDATE: Oct New Home Sales 444k vs 429K Expected, Up 25.4% MoM
- PACCAR (PCAR), Cummins (CMI), Navistar (NAV) Decline Following Nov. Class 8 Orders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!