Casino Stocks Surge as Macau August GGR Rises 1.1% (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) (MPEL)
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Macau August gross gaming revenue rose 1.1% to 18.8 billion patacus, according to the city's Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau. The uptick was the first positive monthly year-over-year growth in more than two years, noted a report from Reuters.
Data lifted related stocks in Asia, and U.S. listed Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS), MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM), Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN), and Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL) are expected to open higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Shares Move to Session Lows Amid Corp. Rebranding
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) 30-day volatility flat into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!