Casino Stocks Surge as Macau August GGR Rises 1.1% (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) (MPEL)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macau August gross gaming revenue rose 1.1% to 18.8 billion patacus, according to the city's Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau. The uptick was the first positive monthly year-over-year growth in more than two years, noted a report from Reuters.
Data lifted related stocks in Asia, and U.S. listed Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS), MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM), Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN), and Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL) are expected to open higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Nevada gambling regulator probes Las Vegas Sands over front gamblers
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Mid-Day Selling Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!