Casino Stocks Surge as Macau August GGR Rises 1.1% (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) (MPEL)
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Macau August gross gaming revenue rose 1.1% to 18.8 billion patacus, according to the city's Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau. The uptick was the first positive monthly year-over-year growth in more than two years, noted a report from Reuters.
Data lifted related stocks in Asia, and U.S. listed Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS), MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM), Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN), and Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL) are expected to open higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options with active puts
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.75 to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!