Apr. Wholesale Inventories Rose 0.6%, vs. Cons. 0.4%
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
Wholesale inventories for the month of April rose 0.6%, which compares to the economist estimate of up 0.4%. The reading for March was up 0.3%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 10.6M Barrels vs Decline of 2.7M Expected
- Nov. MoM Retail Sales Advance 0.7% vs 0.6% Expected
- Bloomberg Consumer Comfort -30.9 vs -31.3 Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesWholesale Inventories
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!