Apr. UofM Consumer Sentiment Index: Up to 76.4, vs. Cons. 75.7
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for the month of April comes in at 76.4, vs. the consensus of 75.7. The prior reading for the month was 75.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Durable Goods (Oct. F) 4.6% vs 3.4% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
- U.S. trade gap widens as exports of soybeans, other products drop
- Atlanta Fed slashes U.S. fourth-quarter GDP growth view to 2.4 percent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesUniversity of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!