Apr. UofM Consumer Sentiment Index: Up to 76.4, vs. Cons. 75.7
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for the month of April comes in at 76.4, vs. the consensus of 75.7. The prior reading for the month was 75.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory -216 bcf vs -229 bcf Expected
- Dec. Leading Index 0.5% vs 0.4% Expected
- MBA Mortgage Applications 14.2% vs 49.1% Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesUniversity of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!