Apr. UofM Consumer Sentiment Index: Up to 76.4, vs. Cons. 75.7
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for the month of April comes in at 76.4, vs. the consensus of 75.7. The prior reading for the month was 75.7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -2070K Barrels vs -945K Expected
- Initial Jobless Claims 298K vs 300K Expected
- FHFA June House Price Index 0.4% vs 0.3% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesUniversity of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!