Apr. UofM Consumer Sentiment Index: Up to 76.4, vs. Cons. 75.7
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for the month of April comes in at 76.4, vs. the consensus of 75.7. The prior reading for the month was 75.7.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance U.S. Retail Sales Rose 0.6% in August, Flat with Expectations (XRT)
- Natural Gas Inventory 92 bcf vs 84 bcf Expected
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose More than Expected to 315K Last Week; California, New York Led Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesUniversity of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!