Apr. UofM Consumer Sentiment Index: Up to 76.4, vs. Cons. 75.7
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for the month of April comes in at 76.4, vs. the consensus of 75.7. The prior reading for the month was 75.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weekly Crude Inventory Increases by 2.3M Barrels, Says EIA
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1226K vs 1188K Expected
- CPI (Dec. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-food and Energy 0.2% vs 0.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesUniversity of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!