Apr. UofM Consumer Sentiment Index: Up to 76.4, vs. Cons. 75.7
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (CYTX) (BID) (SPLK) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (ARUN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for the month of April comes in at 76.4, vs. the consensus of 75.7. The prior reading for the month was 75.7.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 2.6M Barrels vs -873K Expected
- Oct. PPI 0.2% vs -0.1% Expected; Ex-Food and Energy 0.4% vs 0.1%
- Kansas City Fed Manf. Activity 7 vs 6 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesUniversity of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!