Apr. New Home Sales Up 3.3% to 343K, vs. Cons. 335K
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
New home sales for the month of April rose 3.3% to 343,000, which compares to the economist estimate of 335,000. The March reading was revised from an initial 328,000 to 332,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. November existing home sales fell 4.3% to 4.9M rate
- Initial Jobless Claims 379k vs 336k Expected
- Nov. Housing Starts 1091k vs 955K Expected; Building Permits 1007k vs 990K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!