Apr. NFIB Small Business Optimism Index: Up to 94.5, vs. Cons. 93.0
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
NFIB Small Business Optimism Index for the month of April comes in at 94.5, which compares to the economist estimate of 93.0. The prior month reading was at 92.5.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Oct. Consumer Credit $18.19B vs $14.5B Expected
- Nov. ISM Non-Manf. 53.9 vs 55 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!