Apr. NAHB Housing Market Index: Down to 25, vs. Cons. 28
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
NAHB housing market index for the month of April comes in at 25, vs. the economist estimate of 28. The March reading was 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NAHB Housing Market Index 67 vs 69 Expected
- CPI (Dec. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-food and Energy 0.2% vs 0.2%
- U.S. refinancing activity highest in five weeks: MBA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesNAHB Housing Market Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!