Apr. NAHB Housing Market Index: Down to 25, vs. Cons. 28
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
NAHB housing market index for the month of April comes in at 25, vs. the economist estimate of 28. The March reading was 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P/ Case-Shiller 20-City Index (MoM) -0.07% vs -0.10% Expected
- Kansas City Fed Manf. Activity -4 vs -2 Expected
- Markit US Services PMI (Aug P) 50.9 vs 51.8 Expected; Composite PMI 51.5
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesNAHB Housing Market Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!