Apr. NAHB Housing Market Index: Down to 25, vs. Cons. 28
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
NAHB housing market index for the month of April comes in at 25, vs. the economist estimate of 28. The March reading was 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. new home sales rebound strongly in October
- EIA Weekly Crude Inventory Increases by Nearly 1 Million Barrels
- Markit Composite PMI 56.1 vs 55 Prior, Services 56.5 vs 54.8 Prior
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesNAHB Housing Market Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!