Apr. NAHB Housing Market Index: Down to 25, vs. Cons. 28
- Futures rise, but focus still on Fed
- Oil falls for fifth day as focus returns to growing exports
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
NAHB housing market index for the month of April comes in at 25, vs. the economist estimate of 28. The March reading was 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Existing Home Sales 5.45M vs 5.4M Expected
- U.S. Treasury's Lew: G7 needs to discuss tools to address global risks
- Chicago Fed Nat Activity Index 0.10 vs -0.20 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesNAHB Housing Market Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!