Apr. NAHB Housing Market Index: Down to 25, vs. Cons. 28
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
NAHB housing market index for the month of April comes in at 25, vs. the economist estimate of 28. The March reading was 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.95M Barrels vs 220K Expected
- Oct. MoM Pending Home Sales -1.1% vs 0.5% Expected
- Oct. Personal Income 0.2% vs 0.4% Expected, Spending 0.2% vs 0.3% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesNAHB Housing Market Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!