Apr. NAHB Housing Market Index: Down to 25, vs. Cons. 28
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
NAHB housing market index for the month of April comes in at 25, vs. the economist estimate of 28. The March reading was 28.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
- March CPI 0.2% MoM vs 0.1% Expected, Ex-Food & Energy 0.2% vs 0.1%
- Empire State Manf. 1.29 vs 8 Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data
Related EntitiesNAHB Housing Market Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!