voxeljet AG (VJET) Reports Q3 Loss of EUR0.95
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
voxeljet AG (NYSE: VJET) reported Q3 EPS of (EUR0.95), versus (EUR0.91) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR4.9 million, versus EUR4.71 million reported last year.
Dr. Ingo Ederer, Chief Executive Officer of voxeljet, commented, “We are in the middle of executing on our Vision 2020 and we are making good progress. We focus on speed to market and lowering our costs to serve our customers more effectively. Our key initiatives for achieving these objectives include standardization of our product portfolio as well as optimized internal processes. Regarding short term business, we continue to operate in a complex economic environment with lower than anticipated customer adoption rates. For the mid to long term we are excited about upcoming opportunities in all markets, especially with our new and improved processes”.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on voxeljet AG (VJET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!