voxeljet AG (VJET) Reports Q3 Loss of EUR0.95
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
voxeljet AG (NYSE: VJET) reported Q3 EPS of (EUR0.95), versus (EUR0.91) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR4.9 million, versus EUR4.71 million reported last year.
Dr. Ingo Ederer, Chief Executive Officer of voxeljet, commented, “We are in the middle of executing on our Vision 2020 and we are making good progress. We focus on speed to market and lowering our costs to serve our customers more effectively. Our key initiatives for achieving these objectives include standardization of our product portfolio as well as optimized internal processes. Regarding short term business, we continue to operate in a complex economic environment with lower than anticipated customer adoption rates. For the mid to long term we are excited about upcoming opportunities in all markets, especially with our new and improved processes”.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on voxeljet AG (VJET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.76
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!