voxeljet AG (VJET) Reports Q3 Loss of EUR0.95
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
voxeljet AG (NYSE: VJET) reported Q3 EPS of (EUR0.95), versus (EUR0.91) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR4.9 million, versus EUR4.71 million reported last year.
Dr. Ingo Ederer, Chief Executive Officer of voxeljet, commented, “We are in the middle of executing on our Vision 2020 and we are making good progress. We focus on speed to market and lowering our costs to serve our customers more effectively. Our key initiatives for achieving these objectives include standardization of our product portfolio as well as optimized internal processes. Regarding short term business, we continue to operate in a complex economic environment with lower than anticipated customer adoption rates. For the mid to long term we are excited about upcoming opportunities in all markets, especially with our new and improved processes”.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on voxeljet AG (VJET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!