vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.47/Share
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
vTv Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VTVT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $182 thousand, versus $110 thousand reported last year.
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of June 30, 2016 were $63.8 million, compared to $88.0 million as of December 31, 2015. The Company expects that its cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities will be sufficient to fund its operations through at least mid-2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- First Capital (FCAP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.53
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!