vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.47/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
vTv Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VTVT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $182 thousand, versus $110 thousand reported last year.
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of June 30, 2016 were $63.8 million, compared to $88.0 million as of December 31, 2015. The Company expects that its cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities will be sufficient to fund its operations through at least mid-2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!