vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.47/Share
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
vTv Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VTVT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $182 thousand, versus $110 thousand reported last year.
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of June 30, 2016 were $63.8 million, compared to $88.0 million as of December 31, 2015. The Company expects that its cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities will be sufficient to fund its operations through at least mid-2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!