uniQure (QURE) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
uniQure (NASDAQ: QURE) reported Q2 EPS of (EUR0.77), EUR0.12 better than the analyst estimate of (EUR0.89). Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR1.62 million versus the consensus estimate of EUR351 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on uniQure (QURE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy