uniQure (QURE) Posts Q3 Loss of EUR 0.54/Share
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
uniQure (NASDAQ: QURE) reported Q3 EPS of (EUR0.54), EUR0.49 worse than the analyst estimate of (EUR0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR6.5 million versus the consensus estimate of EUR3.98 million.
“With the completion of our company-wide strategic review, we have focused our pipeline, streamlined operations and improved our financial position,” stated Matthew Kapusta, interim chief executive officer of uniQure. “Our near-term priorities are to aggressively prepare for a pivotal study in hemophilia B and to complete IND-enabling studies for our programs in Huntington’s disease and congestive heart failure. We look forward to the presentation of updated Phase I/II data on AMT-060 in a couple of weeks at ASH, and discussing our late-stage development plans.”
As of September 30, 2016, the Company held cash and cash equivalents of €140.3 million and had 25,143,760 ordinary shares outstanding. Cash used in operating and investing activities in the third quarter of 2016 includes approximately €6.6 million of one-time capital expenditures related to the refurbishment of a new R&D facility in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Excluding these one-time expenditures related to the new facility, cash used in operating and investing activities in the third quarter of 2016 would have been €18.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on uniQure (QURE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!