salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 Above Views
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.12 billion.
salesforce.com sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.24-$0.25, versus the consensus of $0.25. salesforce.com sees Q4 2017 revenue of $2.267-2.277 billion, versus the consensus of $2.24 billion.
salesforce.com sees FY2017 EPS of $0.97-$0.98, versus the consensus of $0.95. salesforce.com sees FY2017 revenue of $8.37-8..8 billion, versus the consensus of $8.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on salesforce.com (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!