salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 Above Views
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.12 billion.
salesforce.com sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.24-$0.25, versus the consensus of $0.25. salesforce.com sees Q4 2017 revenue of $2.267-2.277 billion, versus the consensus of $2.24 billion.
salesforce.com sees FY2017 EPS of $0.97-$0.98, versus the consensus of $0.95. salesforce.com sees FY2017 revenue of $8.37-8..8 billion, versus the consensus of $8.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on salesforce.com (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!