salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 Above Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.12 billion.
salesforce.com sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.24-$0.25, versus the consensus of $0.25. salesforce.com sees Q4 2017 revenue of $2.267-2.277 billion, versus the consensus of $2.24 billion.
salesforce.com sees FY2017 EPS of $0.97-$0.98, versus the consensus of $0.95. salesforce.com sees FY2017 revenue of $8.37-8..8 billion, versus the consensus of $8.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on salesforce.com (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!