salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.02 billion.
salesforce.com sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.20-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.20. salesforce.com sees Q3 2017 revenue of $2.11-2.12 billion, versus the consensus of $2.13 billion.
salesforce.com sees FY2017 EPS of $0.93-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.95. salesforce.com sees FY2017 revenue of $8.28-8.33 million, versus the consensus of $8.31 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on salesforce.com (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!