salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.02 billion.
salesforce.com sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.20-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.20. salesforce.com sees Q3 2017 revenue of $2.11-2.12 billion, versus the consensus of $2.13 billion.
salesforce.com sees FY2017 EPS of $0.93-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.95. salesforce.com sees FY2017 revenue of $8.28-8.33 million, versus the consensus of $8.31 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on salesforce.com (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!