salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.02 billion.
salesforce.com sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.20-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.20. salesforce.com sees Q3 2017 revenue of $2.11-2.12 billion, versus the consensus of $2.13 billion.
salesforce.com sees FY2017 EPS of $0.93-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.95. salesforce.com sees FY2017 revenue of $8.28-8.33 million, versus the consensus of $8.31 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on salesforce.com (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!