salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.02 billion.
salesforce.com sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.20-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.20. salesforce.com sees Q3 2017 revenue of $2.11-2.12 billion, versus the consensus of $2.13 billion.
salesforce.com sees FY2017 EPS of $0.93-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.95. salesforce.com sees FY2017 revenue of $8.28-8.33 million, versus the consensus of $8.31 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on salesforce.com (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!