magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
magicJack VocalTec (NASDAQ: CALL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.6 million.
“We are pleased with our second quarter results,” said Gerald Vento, President and CEO of magicJack VocalTec. “During the quarter, we continued to generate strong cash flow in our consumer business and experienced the lowest churn in our company’s history. We also made great progress with our growth initiatives, including the integration of Broadsmart, the launch of magicJack for Business targeting SMBs and the release of our magicJack Connect mobile app.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on magicJack VocalTec (CALL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!