magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
magicJack VocalTec (NASDAQ: CALL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.6 million.
“We are pleased with our second quarter results,” said Gerald Vento, President and CEO of magicJack VocalTec. “During the quarter, we continued to generate strong cash flow in our consumer business and experienced the lowest churn in our company’s history. We also made great progress with our growth initiatives, including the integration of Broadsmart, the launch of magicJack for Business targeting SMBs and the release of our magicJack Connect mobile app.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on magicJack VocalTec (CALL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!