magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
magicJack VocalTec (NASDAQ: CALL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.6 million.
“We are pleased with our second quarter results,” said Gerald Vento, President and CEO of magicJack VocalTec. “During the quarter, we continued to generate strong cash flow in our consumer business and experienced the lowest churn in our company’s history. We also made great progress with our growth initiatives, including the integration of Broadsmart, the launch of magicJack for Business targeting SMBs and the release of our magicJack Connect mobile app.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on magicJack VocalTec (CALL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!