lululemon athletica (LULU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $514.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $515.47 million.
Adjusted comps rose 4 percent, versus a gain of 2.8 percent expected.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2016, we expect net revenue to be in the range of $535 million to $545 million based on total comparable sales in the mid-single digits on a constant dollar basis. Diluted earnings per share are expected to be in the range of $0.42 to $0.44 for the quarter. This guidance assumes 137.5 million diluted weighted-average shares outstanding and a 30.5% tax rate.
*** The Street sees Q316 revenue of $541.8 million and EPS of $0.44.
For the full fiscal 2016, we now expect net revenue to be in the range of $2.325 billion to $2.350 billion based on total comparable sales in the mid-single digits on a constant dollar basis. Diluted earnings per share are expected to be in the range of $2.11 to $2.19 for the full year, or $2.07 to $2.15 normalized for the tax and related interest adjustments made during the first two quarters of fiscal 2016.
*** The Street sees FY16 revenue of $2.34 billion and EPS of $2.15.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on lululemon athletica (LULU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Global Purchase Vol. Rose 9%
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!