inContact, Inc. (SAAS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.07
- U.S. Adds Jobs a Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
inContact, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAAS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.94 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (PSUN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!