inContact, Inc. (SAAS) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
inContact, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAAS) reported Q1 loss of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.9 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steven Madden Ltd (SHOO) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; FY EPS Guidance Falls Below the Street
- MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc. (MWIV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Lifts Low-End of FY EPS Guidance
- Walter Energy, Inc. (WLT) Posts Mixed Q2 Results; Met Coal Costs Fell 18.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!