inContact, Inc. (SAAS) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
inContact, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAAS) reported Q1 loss of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- inContact (SAAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Universal Electronics (UEIC) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Entravision Communication (EVC) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!