inContact, Inc. (SAAS) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
inContact, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAAS) reported Q1 loss of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/24: (LNCO) (CHK) (GOOG) Higher; (SONS) (WLL) (EBAY) Lower (more...)
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Issues Light Q1, FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!