inContact, Inc. (SAAS) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Cree, Inc. (CREE) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
inContact, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAAS) reported Q1 loss of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- inContact Named to Software Magazine's 32nd Annual Software 500
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Vascular Solutions (VASC) Reports Q3 EPS of 15c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!