inContact, Inc. (SAAS) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
inContact, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAAS) reported Q1 loss of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (HILL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c
- Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!