iStar Financial Inc. (SFI) Narrows Q2 Loss
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q2 loss of ($0.38), versus ($0.61) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.11 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RealPage (RP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Heritage Insurance (HRTG) Misses Q1 EPS by 29c; Adds $50M to Stock Buyback Plan
- Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!