iStar Financial Inc. (SFI) Narrows Q2 Loss
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q2 loss of ($0.38), versus ($0.61) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.11 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Trims FY Revenue Guidance
- NCR Corp. (NCR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Raises FY Guidance
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!