iStar Financial Inc. (SFI) Narrows Q2 Loss
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/01: (VLTC) (DYAX) (SHLD) Higher; (CTSO) (UTIW) (MAC) Lower (more...)
iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q2 loss of ($0.38), versus ($0.61) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.11 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Freshpet (FRPT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!