iStar Financial Inc. (SFI) Narrows Q2 Loss
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q2 loss of ($0.38), versus ($0.61) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.52 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.11 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sciquest, Inc. (SQI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Manning & Napier (MN) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!