iStar Financial, Inc. (SFI) Cuts Q3 Loss, Revs Lighten
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
iStar Financial, Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q3 loss of ($0.71), versus ($0.89) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.36 million, versus $133.3 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Beats
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!