iStar Financial, Inc. (SFI) Cuts Q3 Loss, Revs Lighten
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
iStar Financial, Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q3 loss of ($0.71), versus ($0.89) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.36 million, versus $133.3 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!