iStar Financial, Inc. (SFI) Cuts Q3 Loss, Revs Lighten
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
iStar Financial, Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q3 loss of ($0.71), versus ($0.89) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.36 million, versus $133.3 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, FY Guidance Misses Views
- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (BRKL) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.15
- Hologic (HOLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Bumps Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!