iStar Financial, Inc. (SFI) Cuts Q3 Loss, Revs Lighten
- Q3 GDP 3.9% vs 3.3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (SCOK) (LAKE) (DY) Higher; (RVLT) (MDGN) (FRED) Lower
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 Shipments Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Added to BofA/Merrill Lynch US 1 List
iStar Financial, Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q3 loss of ($0.71), versus ($0.89) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.36 million, versus $133.3 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms Outlook
- China TechFaith (CNTF) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!