iStar Financial, Inc. (SFI) Cuts Q3 Loss, Revs Lighten
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
iStar Financial, Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q3 loss of ($0.71), versus ($0.89) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.36 million, versus $133.3 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Portland General Electric (POR) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Zayo Group (ZAYO) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 4c
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c