iStar Financial, Inc. (SFI) Cuts Q3 Loss, Revs Lighten
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
iStar Financial, Inc. (NYSE: SFI) reported Q3 loss of ($0.71), versus ($0.89) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.36 million, versus $133.3 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Updates FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!