iPass (IPAS) option implied volatility elevated at 64 into EPS & Guidance
- Market Wrap: Yahoo, Tumblr Make it Official; New CEO at Chesapeake; SAC's Cohen Subpoenaed
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/20: (SDBT) (TIVO) (REN) Higher; (HGG) (CIMT) (CCL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Releases Statement on Corporate Taxation into Subcommittee Hearing
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
iPass (Nasdaq: IPAS) : IPAS is a provider of services that help enterprises maximize their workforce mobility. IPAS has market cap of $312 million. IPAS is expected to report EPS of .01 cent after the close on 8/8. MSCO say's "we believe this quarter may show signs of a bottom for IPAS performance as the company has now had more time to integrate GoRemote." IPAS over all option implied volatility of 64 is above is 6-month average 55 according to Track Data, indicating larger share price fluctuations. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Aruba Networks, Inc. (ARUN) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Guidance Light
- hhgregg, Inc. (HGG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY14 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!