iPass (IPAS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPass (NASDAQ: IPAS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.99 million.
"The third quarter exemplified our previous commentary on this year; 2016 is about execution coming off 2015 that set the course for change," said Gary Griffiths, president and CEO. "First, our ACV continues to ramp, and we are finding more and more varied opportunities to sell the iPass service. Enterprises are still drawn to the value proposition, but we are unleashing an ever expanding market for our technology, as the iPass SmartConnect SDK finds its way into mobile operators, MVNOs, loyalty programs, social networking apps, and digital media providers. Second, while we spent some cash in the first quarter, we have stemmed that burn and our cash balance is flat over the last six months. Third, we've seen continued and significant improvements in our product, as measured in both connectivity success rates and data collection and processing. And finally, growth; as our third quarter revenues again grew year over year, driven by explosive growth in strategic partner revenue, and also growth in usage of nearly 60%."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on iPass (IPAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
- AstraZeneca (AZN), Acerta Announce Prelim. Acalabrutinib Phase 1/2 Data in CLL; Median PFS Not Yet Met
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!