iPass (IPAS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPass (NASDAQ: IPAS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.99 million.
"The third quarter exemplified our previous commentary on this year; 2016 is about execution coming off 2015 that set the course for change," said Gary Griffiths, president and CEO. "First, our ACV continues to ramp, and we are finding more and more varied opportunities to sell the iPass service. Enterprises are still drawn to the value proposition, but we are unleashing an ever expanding market for our technology, as the iPass SmartConnect SDK finds its way into mobile operators, MVNOs, loyalty programs, social networking apps, and digital media providers. Second, while we spent some cash in the first quarter, we have stemmed that burn and our cash balance is flat over the last six months. Third, we've seen continued and significant improvements in our product, as measured in both connectivity success rates and data collection and processing. And finally, growth; as our third quarter revenues again grew year over year, driven by explosive growth in strategic partner revenue, and also growth in usage of nearly 60%."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on iPass (IPAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!