iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.06
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iKang Healthcare (NASDAQ: KANG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.30 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.2 million, versus $86.3 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on iKang Healthcare (KANG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance